Treat yourself well, your words have power.
Positive affirmations are a great way to tackle self doubt, below are a few of my favourites:
- Everything is well with me
- My soul is happy and I am a beacon of light in the world
- I will achieve everything that I want to achieve and I can do all off this through Christ who strengthens me.
- I am beautiful and love surrounds me everywhere I go.
- I love everyone around me and they love me too
- I wake up each day with a clear mind and clean heart, I forgive those who have hurt me as holding on to yesterday’s pain gives me no gain.
- I am smart, funny and a joy to be around
- I am bold with my ideas and creativity oozes from me.
- I excel in everything I do and I am passionate about living
- God did not wake me up this morning to be mediocre, so I will continue to succeed.
- I am kind hearted and grateful for the life I have and people are grateful to have me.
- My mind is well, my soul is happy and my heart is full of love
- I love to invest in myself because I am important and powerful
- I see prosperity everywhere I look.
- I am optimistic about today and confident about myself and my abilities
Great points and really inspiring post. I agree with your thoughts completely Sarah and it’s really helpful. Thanks a lot for the post. I just loved it !! 😊
I’m glad found it helpful Abhijith 😊
You are welcome 😊. Your blog is really awesome and inspiring. You have a great gift within you.Please continue blogging and inspire people around you 😊. And if you can please do visit my blog and let me know about it. It would be really helpful 😊. This is the link to my blog
Thank you for your kind words! I’ll check it out 😊
Thank you so much Sarah 😊
Thank you 🙌🏾 😊
In a world where low self cofidence has become the norms for the great and small. We need positive self words to build ourselves.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for reading 🙂